- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups of purple shredded cabbage
- 1 medium onion sliced thin
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon of sessame powder
- whole garam masala - bayleaf, elaichi, dalchini
- Add 2 tbsp oil in a non stick pan.
- Add the chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies, onions
- Now add the shredded cabbage and fry till it shrinks.
- Add the masala , chili powder salt and mix well.
- Stir for few minutes until the raw smell disappears.
- Add the rice and mix well.
- add sessame powder and mix well
- Check for salt.
- Server hot with Aloo Kurma & Raita!